Thursday, August 27, 2015

[5 x 25 Day 4] Discount Stores Haul!

As it turns out, I am not one for blogging every single day ... LOL.  I totally failed with that endeavor -honestly, I'm just too busy or tired sometimes to keep up something like that -- but I'm still going to stick with the 5x25 challenge and instead (still) post for 25 days, but trying to keep less than a week between the posts vs. every single day -- I think that is more realistic for me.  And as much as I'd like to be blogging every single day, I find I am not in fact a full-time blogger who gets paid for doing this! Haha.  If I were, this would be an easy and very rewarding job. But alas, real life tends to find a way to sneak in there and disrupt everything somehow ;)

Enough rambling!  Here is my latest on the 5x25 challenge!

This one is a bit fun and different from the others - I'm going to double it as a haul post 


So I did a bit of a haul from Burlington.com (I know, I know, I usually don't shop there either, but hey - they've got some good deals!) And I mainly got a haul because I wanted to get the pillow, but it was $50 with free shipping soooo... that quickly spiraled out of control, haha!




First thing I got was a fluffy, furry pillow!! I legit have some kind of obsession with furry, fluffy things ... be assured my future house will be covered in faux fur rugs and fur throws, especially in white and cream colors 。◕‿◕。 I think I just like to feel warm, cozy, and safe while I snuggle on the couch for a good read.
I got this specific pillow, though, for work so I can put it on my desk chair to support my back, it's been feeling kind of tense lately because I sit so much at my desk 
Honestly, I really need to get back to the gym...

Okay moving on!  The rest are shoes, as you can see! I have a terrible horrible addiction to shoes -it consumes my soul. I literally keep buying shoes and I always feel like I need more! AH! I'm crazy!
But they're so fun to shop for and to switch up!  I probably like shopping for shoes as much as clothes.
Plus I've been wanting comfy, flat sandals lately and since they're in trend right now, why not? 
I bought three sandals ... 。◕‿◕。 Two are the same ones but in different colors - white & tan! And the other one has a metallic strap over the toes! Coolness. Now I can look spiffy and cool for the fading summer days  - which are strangely HOTTER than the actual summer hahaha. Plus, all of the sandals were on sale for like $7 each... How does a shoe addict resist that?  

And I also bought booties for the upcoming fall season (MY FAVORITE SEASON EVER). I would literally dress in fall clothes everyday if it wouldn't make me combust from the heat! Also my favorite season in terms of design and fashion week shows, etc. I dream about sweaters and leather jackets and wool coats and fur .... OOoooohh fur (faux of course) 

Okay, let me know what you think of the haul! 

Oh I almost forgot - I also bought cute new bedsheets for my bed from Ross It's the background of all the shoes pics~ it has a vintage print on it and I think it really fits me ... makes me feel so happy hehe.

Anyways, I think that's all for now, darlings~ Till next time!

xx Lynna