Friday, August 23, 2013

Cast Away












Hat, necklace : Vintage
Earrings: Swapmeet
Sunglasses: Q
Teal Maxi Dress: Foreign Exchange
Brown and Mint Wedge Sandals: Christian Siriano for Payless Shoe


-----


This is my final goodbye to summer~ adieu, adieu!  I'm sending it off with a flourish of large brimmed hats and maxi dresses.  As much as I love the light, airy, almost dreamlike feel of summer and summer clothing - my favorite looks always pop up around autumn and winter. For some reason I feel like there's more versatility and room for creativity with autumn and winter wardrobes.  Summer lovers would definitely not agree with me, though! ;)

let us embrace the cool and chilly days together! (Although in southern California there really is only one season -- and that's summer =_=)

Also, I would apologize for lack of updates but I think what's better than an apology is simply me updating around every day, haha :)  

Thanks for reading! I appreciate it ♥ xoxo