Saturday, August 24, 2013

Belgravian Sundance





Burgundy Hoodie: Juicy Couture
Socks: Sock Dreams
Mary Jane Heels: Bamboo
Ruffle Blouse: White House Black Market
Skirt: Charlotte Russe

Hiii everyone !  My outfit today was sort of a weird mash-up cross over between something steampunk and morigirl at the same time ..? I don't even know but I know I love my amazing socks from sockdreams! :D  They are so comfy and nice to wear and they just make all my outfits looks better!  Yay for mismatched socks!

I picked up that mismatched socks look from Kato who is my idol in every aspect and I just adore her so so so much.   She's PERFECT >___<

---

So what I've been up to: I've been posting a lot on lookbook and trying to update my blog and social media a lot more. I'm trying to build up a larger reader base and audience for my big reveal that will hopefully come before the end of this year :)  
Went to get ramen today at Gomen Ramen with my best friend and my sister. Wha~ It was very yummy ><''  I was so full ahaha.  Even though I've been eating out a lot, I've lost ~2 inches in my waist O_o;  I think because I'm kind of stressed out lately thinking about school and my future plans, etc.

Anyways, I'll update again soon~!  Check out my lookbook if you've got a moment!