Sunday, July 6, 2014

[COSPLAY PHOTOSHOOT] Steampunk Fox


So this weekend I was at Anime Expo (a convention) at the LA Convention Center.  I didn't do any official cosplays from any anime characters this year but I brought my old steampunk costume from previous years just to wear around for fun.


I ended up doing an actual photoshoot for it since I actually do not have a steampunk photoshoot yet! Even though I have had my steampunk corsets for about 2 years now!  

I really like how gloomy and dark these shots came out - they provide a really visceral atmosphere that I was looking for.  The hotel that we took these in was also the most amazing place for these shots.  It was an old, Victorian style hotel with intricate and ornate details and I loved it!





Lavender Wig: http://fantasysheep.taobao.com/
Stockings: sockdreams.com
Ears: Anime Expo
Blouse: Fanplusfriend
Skirt: Handmade by me
Corset: Corset-story.com
Fox tails: Anime Expo
Booties: Aliexpress 




















































Thank you soo much for reading! I hope you liked this fun and different post.  I don't cosplay often but it's really fun to do so I enjoy it a lot.  Drop a comment if you've got a moment!