Wednesday, April 9, 2014

[OOTD] Pristine Waters

Hello all~! I just got back from my short weekend getaway to Catalina Island for my birthday vacation!
It was so gorgeous on the island like it always is and the weather was absolutely beautiful. The sands are white and pristine, the water so clear and crisp, and the sunshine warm on your skin.  I love the resort feel of the tiny island.

I was able to sneak in some shots here and there.  Hope you like them!  I personally was pleasantly surprised by how they came out.

Looking through the photos and editing them makes me feel so beachy and summery all over again! I can't wait for summer to be here in full force!






Also, I have a newfound OBSESSION with white bikinis, white swimsuits, white swim-anything -- you name it!
I think it just looks so sophisticated and clean-cut.





































Location: Avalon, Catalina Island, California 

White One Piece Strappy Cutout Swimsuit - Herve Leger (here)

Oversize Sunglasses - Fashion Q
Silver Flip Flops - Nine West


What?? You paid HOW MUCH for that swimsuit??
Don't worry guys ... I got a special deal ;) I would never pay $740 for a swimsuit lol! 
Even if it WAS on sale for $363!

Thanks for viewing!  Hope you have a fantastic day and now have a strong urge to go to the beach :)